Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello y'all best I get started....

Well for those that know me, know me by my name Sharmel or Shar...so I've decided to dance to the beat of my own drum and go by Elle. My life needs a revamp anyways, so why not start out fresh! Most of you that have known me for years have known me as this motivated, driven, nothing can stop me now successful woman, mother, wife and almost ready to walk into a court room with my law degree! For those of you who have met me the last couple years have met a disabled, broken down, broken hearted woman who is lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Ok maybe not that bad but its been a rough couple years. I've had so much happen with my health this past couple years thats left me with battle scars of 9 back surgeries, multiple organs removed, in a wheel chair much of the time and still seeking to find the cause of all of this. 

Between my husband, Chris, and I we have 4 boys from sophmore at OSU in the marching band down to our 4th grader. We have raised wonderful, well manored sons of course they are still boys and have heard their fair share of raised voices in my house but they have turned out to be pretty nice,young men. Alex is at OSU, my two sons, Cayden & Corbyn are with us part time and their dad part time and Isaac lives with Chris and I full time. With all the boys activities and my doctors appointments somedays it seems like we live out of the car. 

Outside of our crazy life as we know it, my husband is an Engineering Supervisor and I'm disabled and stay at home. Some days you would think my life is easy because the boys are in school all day and my husband is at work so it appears that I'm just plain lazy, but of course thats not the case (most days anyways). There are days I can't get out of bed due to pain and sickness but there are all the other days that I am looking forward to crafting, couponing, finding great deals, budgeting, scheduling, organizing, and cleaning! Of course I don't get through any one of those tasks during one full day because my body and mind do not allow for such chaos, so instead I will help y'all come up with ways to help you budget and save, make things at home, cut costs, have a cleaner more organized home and have time left to craft somewhere in between!  I look forward to blogging and getting to know some of you out there. I'm new to blogging so I could use as much support as I can get out here! 

Thank y'all for stopping by, God Bless!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment