Thursday, February 27, 2014

It's been a few too many days

Sorry it has been a couple weeks since I've blogged for y'all. It has been some pretty busy times in our lives. Things are going pretty good! I'm working hard on making healthy choices in my diet and my actions which is quite challenging at times. I've been shrinking in size but have not lost any weight hmmm, I hope that means I'm turning fat into muscle but over all my body is still weak. I've been juicing for my family quite a bit and we all love it but during these cold wet months in Oregon produce does not come very cheap...

I've been making lots of fun cards with my friends +Courtney Daniels and Nona. Courtney is a #Stampin Up Demonstrator and we have so much fun making things, waiting very excitedly to get our goodies we order and the excitement of receiving our Paper Pumkin each month. It is so much fun! I will share some pictures of cards we've been working on in the last week. I've also had the opportunity to spend some time with a couple of my besties in the past couple weeks, Jonna Niles & Toni Damewood plus her family. It was great to spend time with y'all over my birthday!  I was also blessed to be with my family and have some incredible strawberry cheesecake hmmm it was delish!!! (And it flies well too) sorry just an added laugh for my family when they read this* wink,wink*

Ok so I have to share some of these cards we've been working on!! Its interesting that we can all be working on the same thing and end up with completely different outcomes. It was so awesome to get my recent order from Stampin Up because I got to order more for my birthday...I received the new envelope punch folder yay!!!! My favorite new stamp sets from Sale-a-bration "Perfect Pennants" "Petal Parade" "Hardwood" "See Ya Later" "Banner Blast" "You're Lovely" & Banner Punch. I also finally ordered a Stampin Up stamp cleaner and now I wonder why I didn't order it years ago!!!! I also ordered my favorite color ink Caypso Coral!

As always from my family to yours, with all my love. Thanks for your support and following me in my passions! Love always,
Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment